Wednesday, February 8, 2012

For this child, we prayed...


Yes, this is what you think it is! :)

Luke and I have been holding our little one a secret for a few months and now we're sharing our joy with all of you.

A few of you may have been curious from my last post why Luke went on California Screamin' all by himself, well, now you know. Pregnancy has it's price, but I am totally willing to give up a few things now and then for the joy of knowing I am carrying one of God's most precious gifts!

Baby is due August 15th, 2012. So, If you're doing the math, that means I am about 13 weeks along just about done with my first trimester. It's so crazy how much baby has grown in the last month, from a little blob with barely distinguishable arm and leg buds to a baby with a little nose and fingers and toes.

Common questions we've been getting:
Are you finding out if it's a boy or girl before?
-We aren't planning to, we'd really like to be surprised.

Do you have names picked out?
-No, we're working on it though and we'll announce the name when baby arrives.

Do you have morning sickness?
-YES, gross! Looking forward to it going away!

Please keep Luke, me, and baby in your prayers as you think of us.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations! :) i'm so happy for you guys. parenthood is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete